Gabriele Hilberg, Ph.D., MFT, is a psychotherapist and international seminar leader. She has led training workshops over the past 20 years in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Australia and Central America, maintained a private practice, and served as a coach to Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups. Her work empowers people to go beyond self-imposed limits and to experience a greater, universal intelligence and creativity.
Gabriele is known for her ability to cut through to the core issues and create breakthroughs for individuals and teams by coaching them to unleash their own hidden creative potential. She is an expert in helping others find their own innovative solutions.
Her extensive training in the field of psychology, i.e. Transpersonal Psychology, Prenatal Psychology, Hypnosis, Heller – Family Constellation Work, EMDR, Psych-K, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Ego Psychology, Intuition Training, Advanced Enneagram Training and her personal inner work over the past two decades allows her to lead people with wisdom and sensitivity.
She founded Thought Horizons, Inc. in 2003, a consulting organization, that offers to individuals and teams practical tools for identifying and changing conscious and non-conscious beliefs, attitudes and perceptions.
- Presenter at International Transactional Analysis Conferences 1980 – 1987
- Ongoing training Group for Mental Health Professionals, Heidelberg 1986 – 1994
- Esalen Institute, quarterly 5-day seminars on “Transitions” between 1981 – 1989
- Private practice since 1980
- One-on-One business coaching since 1996
- Co-author in the book “Einstein’s Business: Engaging the Soul, Imagination and Excellence in the Workplace” , published in 2006
She is the mother of Sophia and Mira. Gabriele lives in Mountain View, California.